Pushing the peddles

After a great session on Friday I managed a nice curry & beer brick afterwards :) Saturday was a simple HR test run. Went better than expected as I felt a bit wiped. Paces were around 7.30, 6.50, 6.30, 6.15 for 140, 150, 155 & 160 bpm which is positive. Happy with that running form and this week aim to put in some extra miles than the 29 I finished up with last week. Sunday was long ride day. Only wanted a 50 on roughly the same route I rode with Ian T & Kye a while back + extra. Found pretty much the same course but the wind and tired legs (plus pushing the first 10 mins for a KOM :) left me powerless after an hour or so. Managed the 19mph avge which is great but dissapointed on the bike for the first time in I don't know how long! Tough ride that was and I slept or monged most of the day after that. Went to watch Jack Dee at the Corn Exchange afterwards and slept heavy last night! So a good 9 hour training week. Was tired at the end of it. 29 run, 1.3 swim, 69 bike & 1 rest day - slightly down on what I'd like but not too far off! Mancave still being built and I need a speed/cadence monitor for the Tri bike but it's all coming together in time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block