Sunday session

So after a well earned rest yesterday today was set for a long run. The skinny - 8 miles at 7/mm !! Not long and not quick but job done.

The week layout looks good for winter and sets me up to be in good shape I reckon. Will do some turbo sets this week and am hoping my hip flexors are recovered for track Tuesday ! Will get a good volume swim in there too and I have an endless pool technique session and 5k zombie race on Saturday (wtf!!!)

Will also get a decent bike in maybe Wednesday and keep the Friday brick going.

Night out last night an managed to keep my zero drinking up, that's 8 days and counting.

Coughed up a lot on my run tonight, wasn't sparkling form but gotta say felt pretty easy? Just building from the base I have set up this week, hoping to get those 8 mile runs down to 6.15ish pace and keep up some bike volume and quality. I will double turbo time in my head and hope that I am doing 10 hours or so a week.

Easy 10k and a hr test 5 tomorrow for some run volume. Am sleeping in my skins tonight to help the legs recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block