A little bit of pace

5 progressive @ 6.48/mm up and down the hill.  Pretty decent for right now.  Actually about the sort of the pace that I need to average out at one easy - steady runs ~ 145-150 bpm. 

Today was 156 bpm so fair chunk over but at 1060 beats per mile back down from where it was.

Long way to go but a bit of conditioning will do that the world of good.

Fuck I feel unfit.  The biggest concern right now is I can't see any way in the world I can run sub 6/mm even for a mile.  Hopefully (very) I'll do Gt Denham Parkrun at the weekend and ease the legs out there for a benchmark.

Will try and run tomorrow.  Hip was again about 85-90% OK.  No pain just aches so I guess exactly like the shin was early April time when I started back last year.

Will probs just dose up and go for it tomorrow.

20 miles banked last week.  I'll probably hover around that this week and just hope to keep the paces coming down.  I'll work slowly back to add distance once I'm really feeling like I can push the hip.

Doing plenty of S&C which is good news as I'll need that to run track this year.

Nothing interesting t report.  Just about holding together, still feel 'something' but while I can run I will.  Fingers crossed now it starts subsiding and I can get stuck in.

Entered Rocket 5km in May so something to look forward to !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo