It had to happen

Dry, tickly throat last night and today I've come down with something.

It had to happen, I managed to avoid all sorts of nasty shit at Christmas.  Feel poo today, no chance of running so take the zero day and hopefully wake up tomorrow feeling better.

Not looking likely I'll get any quality in before the weekend so fingers crossed just bag a few easy miles tomorrow and Thurs.

Not ideal, but I've not been ill for ages and it's not horrific (just yet). Doped myself to the gills on Lemsip so hopefully eat well, sleep well and recover.

Can afford to back off the daily blogging now that hip seems to be improving.  Just need to get my head around this shit if it happens again.  I think I should try blogging something meaningful for here on in.  I'll think on it and have a few days off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block