Good bad good bad

5 miles today at 7.05/mm with Ian around Cambourne.  To be fair it was shelling peas.

Hip a little grumbly from about 2 miles but nothing developed and I ran without stopping for first time back.

Rested yesterday - just had massage.  Things are slowly heading in the right direction but still under caution.

It'll be another week at least but every run now 'feels' like I could run next day.  Even if I can't we are close.

Still capping at 5 miles - I could 100% run 6 @ 7.30 pace - but I can#t take a punt on the hip.  Every other day seems to be working - Thursday again was easy enough.

More rehab now, it's likely there where I can take chances.  Band work, resistance weights for drills and pilates.  Open up that piriformis too - I need to hit a daily routine 45 mins or so and see if that helps rather than risk running.

Weight steady at 10st 12 so that will come off fairly quick once I get dedicated on a plan.

Good day today, looking up rather than down.  9 weeks till first track race !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo