Struggle

Struggle today, feel very lazy & unmotivated.

Fitness is a funny thing, spend months dreaming about being in half respectible shape and then when I get here I'm trying to talk myself out of a session!

Probs need an early night to be fair but I'm not feeling it today.  Plan is really to do an easy tempo (4 miles @ 160 bpm) within a 10k, however I could really do with getting a track session in (3 x 800m).  To be fair the legs are feeling heavy so I'll probably do the tempo.

I can see 2 nurofen and plenty of coffee in my immediate future.

Hoping to feel more 'on it' for the weekend.  First race for donkeys on Sun day and I have a half decent chance of a respectable time.

Plan is to bank a solid week of miles next week before a weekend in Madrid #ouch then ease down for Peterborough 5k next Wednesday.  Saying that, things change every 5 mins so we'll see how it goes.  Whatever happens I need to push through this plateau I've stuck on, as the next level is the one where we start to remember exactly what it is we do ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo