Upson Downs

Rest day yesterday, not feeling 100% if I'm honest. The footy certainly cheered me up but I think that affected my HR today!

The good news is post run weigh-in and I'm below my initial target weight - 10st 13.6 lbs - get in !!

The bad news, HR was very high today and the run was effectively an easy plod.  9 miles at 8:15/mm so not criminal but not the solid long run I wanted to bank.

Ho hum, it's all part of the plan.  Keep the weight down and then think about planning proper structured training to push the times where they need to be.

Nightmare today looking at tickets, flights & accommodation for the final. Crazy prices, I think I'll let that one settle before I get on board !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo