Agghhh

Feeling annoyed today.  Currently icing fuck out of my foot after stretching and rolling.

Jesus, I'd be on 150 miles a week if I ran as much as I rehabbed.  Why the fuck won't my cunting body just stay healthy for fuck sake !!!

Genuinely debating sending the Vomero back and ordering some more infinity reacts.  They were shit (like proper shit) but I *could* run on them with Plantar.

Next % are turning up today, not really thinking it's wise to test them straight off the bat so I'll aim to run in the Vomeros and make a call on what to do after that.

Cut back day, ease the miles in at a recovery pace to hopefully be able to push on.  Def need to stop the harder miles on road until this issue is resolved though so easy trail miles for the foreseable it is.

Fuck shit wank bollocks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block