Week 3 :: Done

Went thusly -

Monday - rest
Tuesday 5k tempo. Break foot
Wednesday - Saturday - pool running for hours like an idiot
Sunday - 5 miles easy test.  Passed OK I think

16 run miles
3 hrs 4:45 aqua jogging

Or 46 miles if you count the aqua jog time as 7:30/mm!

Which I am by the way !!  429 TSS for the week, CTL at 52 #nice

And on to old school training next week. I have a plan, I will stick to it.  I really need to get off Strava because it gives me fucked up ideas about how to improve by running more miles.  I've run 14.56 FFs why am I tracking 17.30 runners lol

I do need to focus on getting some activation and core work in pre-run and doing some pilates & strength post-run. That bits not going to go away.

I'll also bring in paces at a crazy slow level. I doubt the efforts will be much under 6/mm.  Focus on getting strong, building slowly and not loosing form.

I'm 17.15 - 17.30 shape right now, it's not a huge difference to get where I need to in reality only 25 secs a mile.

Form wise I need to focus on relaxing the feet, landing mid-foot, pull up.  Not 100% sure where it was so wrong before but the injuries have to come from here ?

Getting back to running free is the dream, relaxed with no issues.  Feels a million miles off right now but we'll get there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo