Fooooood

Run, Bike, Swim, Rest, Eat - that sums up training !  Each as import as the last.

Running wise, I'm good for 70 miles per week and in shape I'm well capable of a 2.40 marathon (2.30 prediction off my 5 mile pb)

Bike - it turned up today (yay)!  I'm keen to get in the saddle and 2/3 rides a week won't be a problem with my work/life set up and won't affect running.

Swim - I havn't a clue, we'll try and see what happens.  I sorted out my GYM induction today so from next week there's nothing stopping me.

That leaves rest and nutrition.

Rest wise I have 3 kids, simples I can only do what I can!

Food needs improving - vastly!

Today's intake is the following...

2 x coffee
3 x tea
1 x dr pepper
3 sausage and chips
Bacon baguette
2 x bananas
1 x kit kat

I'll post food intake daily and calorie consumption to shame me into eating better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo