Gym Induction

I am induced! No need to show how all the mod cons work, just let me in the pool and at the treddy I said. Cool! After a body test (height 169cm, weight 70.5 kg, BMI 24.1, fat content 22.6) it was decided I need to loose weight! After a boozy weekend I have put some timber on! Need to have a good weekend and get down below 10.5 stone again. This is making running so much harder so head down this week and train hard. Did 30 mins easy on the treadmill (yawn) & 10 mins bike easy followed by some stretching.

Plan for the week is...

Mon 30 min treadmill + 5 miles
Tue 8 miles steady
Wed 12 miles
Thur 6 easy + 4 x 200 at track
Fri 20 bike + 4
Sat 6 inc 3 x 3 mins
Sun 12

61 miles running = spot on. That will do for the week. Would like to start swimming but not sure where I'll get it in?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo