Recovery Run

Was a bit worried that I was actually fit after the last 2 days but today stopped any worries on that front !

6 miles (half session again) at recovery pace.  Aim was to keep 135 bpm for around 8.15 pace.  Reality was 143 bpm for 8.20 pace.  Even saw 156 bpm at 8.17 at one stage lol.

Not really worried, felt OK and HR is due to a combination of issues - lack of training, 2 hard days in a row, heat and bad diet.  I know this will come down when I get back on the miles.  Really happy that I'm sticking to my 50% plan for the week and still feeling good.  Also still coughing both on the run and afterwards so know I am not 100% healthy just yet so even more to come when I do.

Need to sort out my Gym induction today (what a pain) so I can get in the pool.  Chased up the bike with Wiggle and they say it's another 5-9 days to build.  Hmmm, would probably have gone to a shop and got one direct if I'd have known how long it'd take.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo