Target Race

Originally I had planned to race the Great East Anglia Run and Eye 10k this month.  Both races were at the start of the month and I've missed one and am about to miss the other!

I have entered the Hatfield Broad Oak 10k at the end of the month now.  Gives me a solid months training to assess where I am at.  I'm hoping to get close to 35 mins here and push on from that.  I'm a little surprised to get in this race as it's usually popular but happy as I've done it before.  I know the course and it suits my style - hold back for 4k and then blast it home.

Todays plan calls for 2 x 10 min efforts in a 40/50 min run so I will do that tonight as my legs are still achy.  I'll probably go for a walk lunch time to ease them off.

Still got to get my gym induction sorted - I'll get on that now !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Progressive Tempo