Resting HR

Down to 52 bpm today (did drop to 49 but only for a split second). Not measured for a while but I think thats as low as it's been.

Have roughly been on plan this week (4+5 Monday, 7 Tuesday) and aiming for 12 today. Legs and body feeling hungry and tired and still not up for it. Need a few weeks of good miles and to get my mojo back. It's hardwork being down and not racing but it's a neccessary evil for where I am at.

Today is all about the HR - aim to keep it 130-140 bpm all the way. Know pace will be slow (8/mm) but thats the work I need this week. Also have a scheduled 4 this evening but again well see how the old body holds up under pressure!

Planning to go track and do some short, sharp reps tomorrow (4 x 2 or 300m) so that should help things along. Be nice to see 60+ miles this week in the bank but I am feeling battered already and I'm only 15 in haha.

Meeting in a minute, get that done and I'm outy !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block