Run

First run for a week tonight.  6 miles @ 6.56 pace with DC around the wildlife park.  Really happy with that, wasn't easy but Im just hoping the fitness comes back fast.  This is what I was running before I got ill so just hoping to keep it here and bring the fitness right up.  Looking to get half marathon fit pretty quick.  I know the running will take care of itself and this Tri lark will be about bike power and swim technique for me.


Aiming to run 50% of shedule this week and 2 x 6 miles is what todays said so day one is checked :)

Tomorrow will go to the track and do a bit, maybe 6 x 400 or something to tick the legs over.  Time to get serious now and head towards some races in shape.

Can't wait for my bike to arrive and get out for a spin.  Have been looking at some Ironman schedules and all seems pretty straight forwards.  Basically A long run, a medium long run, couple of maintanance runs, long bike, couple of steady bikes and a long and speed swim.  Think if I can work out how to put the bike together and get some swim lessons it will be game on.  I entered a half ironman in September, thats going to be the tester.  Have no idea where I would or should expect to finish but want to run the half marathon in sub 80 mins and that should be worth a few scalps on the run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canyon Speedmax CF 9.0 Ltd Review

Reboot - It's all about 2024

Start of Torun Specific Block